Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Blue Party for Louis' First Birthday

 My dear friends Lyndall and Marc's little man turns one tomorrow.  I can't believe he is one already ~ it doesn't seem that long ago that we cried mountains of tears together when pregnancy just wasn't happening for this amazing couple and the journey into IVF was to begin ~ but miraculously they conceived their first baby naturally, a gorgeous princess named Irelyn, and then quickly after little Louis arrived and all those sad, hard and long days of thinking they would never be mummy and daddy have been replaced with smiles and giggles and laughter as we watch their delightful children grow. 

Happy Birthday little man xxx

Here are some photos from his party that was held last weekend ~ blue for a boy was the theme and everything looked (and tasted) gorgeous. 



 
Coconut Ice ~ yum



Lyndall's first ever attempt at cake pops - GREAT JOB!!!






YUM!!!



Blue Icecream with starburst babies mixed in!!!

A gorgeous blue party for a gorgeous boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. As I looked @ this blog 2night my eyes filled with tears. The road we were travelling on before our 1st little girl Irelyn was born was really hard, & 1 that I could not have survived on without my wonderful friend Princess T. Yes tears were on the cards every time I would see her each Thursday & Friday. If it wasn't about me, it was about her & i think that is how we survived all our dramas.

    Our Little Man is just the most beautiful little boy we could ever have wished for & we were just so thrilled with his arrival this time last yr. My world full of PINK was about to welcome a friend called BLUE. How was i going to deal with BLUE when all I was used to was PINK. After a few trips to my favourite baby shops in Maitland & Morpeth, I was happy with the wardrobe full of BABY BLUE.

    As the year has gone on Louis has turned into a real Little Man, he is just so different to his big sister Irelyn. He loves being outside playing in anything he can get into & when he is inside he loves wrestling with his daddy & dancing to his favourite music.

    We all had a wonderful time @ Louis' 1st Birthday Party last Sunday, It will be one that will be in our hearts & minds forever.

    We love you Louis, Happy 1st Birthday Little Man.

    Thank you Tara for all your support over the last 5yrs, you are one of the most inspiring people I know. Marc & I are so thankful for the friendship we have with u & the boys. It is one that will never be broken.xxxx

    ReplyDelete